Elin and Tiger Woods have finally hammered out their divorce settlement and it’s expected to be announced within the next week! See main points in their arrangement:
- Must keep single women away from daughter Sam, three, and son Charlie, one. Can only bring his “wife” around the children.
- Keeps the $70million estate in Jupiter Island, Florida
- Keeps $3million apartment in Los Angeles
- Will share decisions about the children’s future. Nordegren will not be able to permanently relocate them to her native Sweden.
- Will be able to see the kids for up to half of each week.
- Only married women not romantically linked to Woods will be allowed around the children – plus female members of staff known to Nordegren.
- Never publicly speak out over his flings with Rachel Uchitel, reality star Jaimee Grubbs, porn queen Joslyn James and up to 17 others
- Keeps their main home in Windermere, Florida, and a nearby property – jointly worth $4.5million – plus an apartment in Stockholm and her island farmhouse nearby.
- Gets sole physical custody of their kids but they will split legal custody
- Most importantly, gets the biggest payout ever seen in a celebrity divorce. $750 million!
Ouch! That certainly brings a deeper meaning to the phrase “Keep it in your pants.”