2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
1/4 cup Caesar dressing
1 1/2 tablespoons southwest marinade (1/2 package)
10-ounces grilled chicken strips
8 ounces (1/2 bag) frozen pepper stir-fry or preferably fresh
4 flour tortillas
1. Chop cilantro. (Prepare any toppings for fajitas and set aside.)
2. In mixing bowl, combine dressing and marinade seasoning (use 1/2 package). Mix well. Add cilantro, chicken and vegetables.
3. Preheat sauté pan on medium-high for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add chicken mixture to hot pan. (Mixture will sizzle.) Sauté for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. When 2 minutes of cook time remain, place tortillas on paper towel and microwave on high for 45-60 seconds, to make warm and pliable.
6. To serve: add chicken mixture to center of each tortilla. Add desired fajita toppings. Fold bottom edge up, then fold one side toward middle and, using a rolling motion, continue until fully enclosed. Repeat for all fajitas.
one 6-ounce box Mexican fiesta rice
1 cup salsa
1 cup water
1. Place rice (including seasoning packet), water and salsa in 2-quart saucepan; cover and bring to boil on high.
2. When boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes covered, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and allow to stand for 5 minutes or until desired consistency. Stir before serving.