4 white flat bread
1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
1 tablespoon fresh sage
1 cup pizza sauce
1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
4 frozen fully cooked spicy sausage links
16 pepperoni slices
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place flat bread on large baking sheet.
3. Wash tarragon and sage and pat dry. Remove any tough stems and chop finely to measure 1 tablespoon each. Place in small mixing bowl.
4. Add pizza sauce and mix well. Divide and spread on each pizza crust up to 1 inch from border. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Italian cheese per pizza.
5. Cut sausage into 1/4-inch slices. Divide and place on pizzas. Place 4 pepperoni slices on each pizza.
6. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon feta cheese on each pizza and bake 15 minutes. Serve.
1 medium cucumber
1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes
1 (8-ounce) bag shredded lettuce
1 (4-1/4 ounce) can chopped black olives (drained)
8 pepperoncini peppers (drained)
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/3 cup Greek feta dressing
1. Wash cucumber and tomatoes. Cut ends off cucumber. Slice into quarters lengthwise, then dice into bite-size pieces.
2. Place lettuce in salad bowl and layer in the following order: cucumber, tomatoes, olives, peppers and feta cheese.
3. Drizzle dressing over top of salad. Toss, if desired, and serve.