1 (16-ounce) prepared deep-dish pizza crust
1/4 cup light mayonnaise
1 tablespoon pesto sauce
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
1 1/2 cups shredded Italian-blend cheese, divided
1/4 cup roasted red peppers
6 ounces crab flake-style surimi (or crabmeat)
8 ounces cooked shrimp (thawed, if needed)
1 cup pre-sliced baby portabella mushrooms (rinsed)
4–6 fresh basil leaves (rinsed)
1. Preheat oven 450°F. Place pizza crust on baking sheet (or pizza pan); coat crust with cooking spray.
2. Combine mayonnaise and pesto in small bowl until blended; spread mixture evenly over crust. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning and 1/2 cup of the cheese.
3. Dice peppers. Cut crabmeat into bite-size pieces. Drain shrimp and pat dry.
4. Arrange shrimp, crab, peppers, and mushrooms evenly over pizza. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese and 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
5. Slice basil leaves into very thin strips. Sprinkle over pizza and let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Serve. (Makes 6 servings.)
Caesar Side Salad
10 ounces European salad blend
1/3 cup Caesar salad dressing
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Place salad blend in salad bowl. Add dressing and toss to mix well.
2. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve.