A third preschool served by Mum’s Kitchen Catering has been hit by food poisoning. The Ministry of Health (MOH) said it was notified on Monday of another food poisoning incident involving eight children from the Learning Vision’s Raffles Place branch at Cecil Street.
Together with the cases at Pat’s Schoolhouse and the Children’s Place at Kay Siang Road, a total of 235 children and 12 teachers have been affected.
MOH said 34 people were hospitalised, and 14 have since been discharged. Mum’s Kitchen Catering has had its operating licence suspended since last Thursday. MOH said investigations are ongoing.