Early bird registration for the 3rd Annual National Association of Asian MBAs (NAAMBA) Leadership Conference and Exposition ends July 15th. Register today to ensure you don’t miss out on the largest professional Pan-Asian leadership development, recruiting and networking event staged in the U.S.!
Conference and Exposition Highlights:
- Connect with thousands of present and emerging Pan-Asian leaders, MBAs, top executives, industry experts, recruiters and prominent community figures
- Engage in powerful professional development and leadership seminars, expert panel discussions and networking sessions
- Meet with recruiters from leading corporations, government agencies and non-profit organizations and top Pan-Asian MBA talent
- Explore international job opportunities at the “Jobs in Asia Pavilion”
- Attend the prestigious NAAMBA Leadership Awards Gala Dinner
NAAMBA Case Competition:
Registration for the NAAMBA Global Case Competition has been extended! Showcase your business skills to global business leaders and be in the running for some amazing prizes. Click here for more information.
Register for NAAMBA Membership and receive further discounts on conference registration on top of the already discounted early bird prices. For more information, conference and membership registration please visit www.AsianMBA.org.
Calling for Conference Speakers:
If you are interested in speaking on a NAAMBA panel click here for more information.
Who Should Attend:
MBA students & alumni / M.S. or advanced degree holders / Working professionals /HR executives / Recruiters / Diversity & Inclusion professionals / Asian Employee Resource Group (ERG) leaders
Thursday, September 08, 2011, 5:00 PM
Saturday, September 10, 2011, 5:00 PM
Eastern Time Zone
Marriott Marquis Hotel
1535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036