Even if a guy has no intention of calling you, he WILL indeed track you down, if you do any of the following:
1. Don’t EVER give him YOUR phone number.
2. Treat your digits as though they were the combination to a safe.
2. Tell him that you don’t feel comfortable giving out your digits to a complete stranger.
3. Ask him for his card and make him think that you will call him. Upon meeting him act as though you are enamored with him. Upon second meeting be very sweet and happy to see him but act equally enamored with other men.
4. Give enough information to let him know that you are busy and always running late but don’t EVER let him know why.
5. Operate as a single agent and cut loose any girlfriends/wingwomen/chatterboxes with big mouths who are dead weight and spend too much time on facebook.
6. Limit information about yourself on the social network. Don’t tell your entire life story on facebook. Mystery is a huge part of the allure!
7. When he does contact you be sweet and happy to hear from him but cut it short, sound busy and distracted and tell him that (dinner, lunch, etc.) sounds great but that you have to get back to him after checking your calendar. After all, you were caught off guard.
8. Don’t call him back.
If you can follow all of the above steps, be prepared to be hunted down. Men are very resourceful. Where there is a will, there is a way. It always works! Much easier to do with a guy in the initial stages and with a guy who you have not fallen for!
Unfortunately, it is all part of the dating game. That is why they framed the term “Marriage Game Over”.