After watching countless hours of fashion week, at the top of our wish list is to look at least two sizes smaller. As we all love instant gratification in our ADD addled world, there are a couple of miracle solutions that can provide this quick fix.
Not Your Daughters Jeans, I had heard about their claims, but until I tried them I’m now a firm believer that you can look at least 2 sizes slimmer. Every pair of NYDJ pants includes the brand’s Lift Tuck Technology®, which features a patented criss-cross panel that flattens the stomach while lifting and smoothing her curves in the back. Our favorites are the colored denim and the slim fit.
This season NYDJ is introducing a wear to work line made in tropical wool and dress pant fabrics and trouser silhouettes incorporating the same slimming technology.
For more information visit www.nydj.com
Another item that tones and slims while you walk or sit is the Wacoal’s revolutionary Ipant.new shapewear that works with your body to visually reduce the appearance of cellulite from your waist, hips and thighs as you move. The first in America to utilize Novarel Slim? technology in shapewear, Wacoal’s iPant will help you redefine your silhouette and reshape your lower body in 28 days with proven lasting results if worn 8 hours a day. The secret is a new nylon microfiber constructed of tiny, porous capsules that contain caffeine, a well-known stimulant that increases blood flow and has fat burning properties. In addition, Novarel Slim? also includes Retinol, Ceramides, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera as active ingredients. Novarel Slim? reacts to the natural friction created between the garment and your skin during wear, releasing active ingredients and overtime visibly reducing the appearance of cellulite. The technology is hypoallergenic and will remain effective up to 100 washes.
Let’s also not forget about our upper body. Its a known fact that over 98% of women wear the wrong bra size, most of the time instead of looking for more padding we should go down a size and up a cup size. Here Wacoal’s bra expert, Liz Smith, gives us some tips on how to optimize our decollete.
The Eight Bras Every Woman Needs
1. One seamed bra
2. One seamless, unlined bra
3. One contour bra
4. One strapless bra
5. One T-Back or racerback bra
6. A push-up or minimizing bra (depending on your figure type)
7. One sport bra
8. One drop dead sexy bra
• 8 out of 10 women wear the wrong sized bra
• A woman should be fitted once a year
• If you gain 5 – 7 lbs, your bra size will change
• It only takes 15 minutes to be fitted for a bra
• Most women wear their bras 1 – 1 ½ inches too big in the band and 1 cup size too small
• Every women should own 8 different bra styles in her wardrobe
• Her favorite bra should be in at least 2 different colors and she should have 3 bras in her favorite style and color
• The average woman has 27 bras in her lingerie draw and wears the same 2 bras repeatedly
• A woman needs 3 of her favorite bra, one should be worn, one in the wash and one in the drawer
• A bra should be worn once and then washed to extend her life
• After washing and wearing a bra 100 times she needs to be replaced