Today, Formless Films a small budget production company led by Lucky Cha who produced Kayla Hang, David Yang and Cody C. Lee’s music video has announced that he will be producing a FREE music video as long as you (the artists) follow the guidelines prior to submitting your music.
- Artist music has to be original lyrics, song, beats, and “must be mastered” with good to great quality.
- The song can range from 2 to 3 minutes
- Submissions of original song end date: July 29th 2013 Monday @12pm
- Original music can not have any profound language or be disrespectful of culture, race, religion, and gender.
- There are no restriction of language spoken but I will need a translation of the lyrics in English.
How to submit:
Send Formless Film music mp3 file of your original song too
firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your name, address, e-mail, and phone number.
How the contest goes:
- The artist music will be posted on Formless Film’s fan page.
- You can vote anytime when music is posted.
- The original music from the artists with the most likes on the Formless Films face book fan page by August 9th, 2013 11:59 p.m. will be the winner. I will announce the winner the next day.
What your responsibilities are if you are the winner.
- You will have to provide your own wardrobe and food.
- Help find locations in your area if not you will be disqualified!!
- Under the age of 18 need parent/guardian supervision if not you will be disqualified!.
- We need 2 days or your time please make it available if not you will be disqualified!
- Winner does not respond back within you will be disqualified!
Right to showcase
I’m proud of my work, and I need the ability to showcase it to acquire new business. You and I share the rights to the final video product – rights to copy, edit, display and share it. – Lucky Cha
To vote you need to “LIKE” our Formless Film’s face book page so we know your not robots or trying to deceive the likes.
This is a non-profit organization and all funds are coming out of Formless Film.
We are only taking submissions from these following states: