Happy Monday, everyone! Just working on editing the video that we filmed yesterday. In the meantime, here’s my groovy eye makeup for today, done in regal shades of purple and gold.
I created this look using some new products I picked up from Ulta over the weekend. Fantastic colors, I’m really diggin’ the gold pigment, it’s so vibrant! Here is the complete product list for this look:
- Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
- UD Primer Potion in Eden
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow in Painted Purple
- UD eyeshadow in Omen
- Ulta gel eyeliner pencil in Golden Egg
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigment in Wild Gold
- Maybelline Lasting Drama gel eyeliner
- Ardell #120 eyelashes
- ELF Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink
- NARS Lip Lacquer in Chelsea Girls
I like to layer powder products over cream products in order to intensify the color, which is why you may see duplicate colors in my product list in 2 different mediums.
Well, back to work! Thanks for reading and have a fantastic afternoon!