I live in a little seaside town and was feeling a little blue today because, darn it, I just don’t feel like going to class! XD
Anyhoo, this inspired me to do a blue glitter gradient cat eye for today. It’s a little over-the-top for a school day, but it did lift my spirits.
The glitter gradient is so much smoother and more sparkly in person, I wish my camera could capture just how neat this actually looks. 🙁
- UD Primer Potion in Eden
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Ulta Eye Crayon in Denim
- SugarPill pressed shadow in Tako and Afterparty
- UD eyeshadow in Sabbath
- UD glitter eyeliners in Distortion, Air Guitar, and Spandex
- Kate Super Sharp pen eyeliner
- Maybelline Full N Soft Waterproof mascara
- Ardell #122 eyelashes
Well, off to class now! Everyone’s going to think I’m nuts… Thanks for reading and have a great Thursday!