Good morning, everyone! I thought I’d share some neutral, outer V shading that I did on my eyes yesterday. Outer V is one of my favorites, but I’ve always found it difficult to do because of my eye shape. I understand that the outer V is different for everyone and I think I’ve finally found the proper way to define it for myself.
I consider it a sophisticated look that requires intermediate skill. I’d like to eventually do a tutorial for it, though my workload is getting a little heavier since we’re in the middle of my school term and I do have two other tutorials that I’d like to complete on my to-do list before jumping on this one, but it’ll happen!
- Etude House eyebrow pencil – Gray/Brown
- UDPP – Eden
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil – Milk
- Naked 3 (Strange, Nooner, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart
- ELF liquid eyeliner
- Ulta Eye Crayon – Black Tie
- Maybelline Full N Soft Waterproof mascara
- Ardell Edgy #403 eyelashes
- UD Naked Skin liquid foundation – 5.0
- ELF Clarifying pressed powder – Honey
- ELF Studio blush – Pink Passion
- Maybelline Color Elixir – Fuchsia Flourish
Happy Tuesday, everyone, and thanks for reading! <3 Hugs, Cat