Almost done with finals and then I can go back to making higher quality video tutorials and full-face looks! Anyhoo, more Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish shadows arrived on my doorstep today, Metallic Emerald being one of them. I was simply too excited and started playing with it right away. Here’s what I did!
- As always, begin with a primed eye and apply green eyeshadow to the inner and outer corners of your eyelid. I used the green shade from my Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 palette.
- Apply Stila MMFF in Metallic Emerald to the center of the lid.
- I’m really digging the soft eyeliner look these days. (foolproof) So I lined my upper and lower lash lines with a black pencil.
- Accent lower liner with more green eyeshadow.
- Darken outer corners with UD eyeshadow in Libertine.
To finish, curl lashes, apply mascara, and strip lashes, if you like. I’m wearing Ardell Natural Lashes in #106
Aren’t these shadows gorgeously sparkly? (Well, ok, I did manually add that last little sparkle to make a point. XD) I’m so addicted! They’re a little on the pricey side, $32 each, but coupon codes always pop up now and then, so keep an eye out!
Welps, one more final to go and I’m FREE…for a week. XD Happy Hump Day, y’all and thanks for reading!