Caught an icky bug the other day, most likely from a crowded, public space I was wandering around when I was in the city. Unfortunately, it looks like I’ll be spending the rest of my spring break bed-ridden. Therefore, today’s makeup tutorial isn’t terribly complex. But, sometimes simple is best.
The primary ingredients for this look are 3 pressed shadows from Stila (Pigalle, Copper, and Azure), Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce & Tangy, Ulta brand Eye Crayon in Dark Denim, and Ardell #120 eyelashes.
- blend Pigalle into or, in my case, above the crease
- apply Fierce & Tangy to the lid as a base
- layer Copper over Fierce & Tangy
- line lower lash line with Dark Denim pencil eyeliner
- set liner with Azure
- line upper lash line using the same line-and-set method
- curl lashes, apply mascara, and affix Ardell #120 eyelashes
I was really surprised with how pigmented, blendable, and vibrant these Stila eyeshadow are. I received a Stila gift set years ago that came with a shadow palette. They were possibly the worst shadows I’d ever used, barely pigmented and I couldn’t blend them to save my life, the texture was atrocious! I’m really glad I’ve given them another chance, since. Good stuff!
Well, have a great weekend everyone, and thanks for reading! I’m going to go recuperate now. -_- Hopefully I’ll have something interesting up before the weekend is out. 🙂
No hugs today, don’t want to give anyone my cooties!